Marketing is the expedient orientation of the enterprise’s activity and all of its employees towards their customers, their needs, considering all market trends and available resources. This is a whole science of the exchange of values between consumers, the company and society as a whole.
Marketing goals and marketing campaign
To understand the essence of marketing, you must remember its main tasks. And this is nothing more than meeting the needs of a specific audience, identifying its problems and proposing the best way to solve them. The highest skill of marketing is not only the analysis and identification of needs but also the creation of new ones that are effectively solved with the help of the company’s products. This strategy is successfully demonstrated by the largest corporations in the world. Wisely creating a marketing campaign, you can also attract attention to your product and/or business. To organize it, you should consider the things mentioned below.
At the initial stage of any marketing campaign, you must define who the potential customers of our product are, what needs they have. Here, the comprehensive analytics of the audience, careful collection of information, and receiving feedback will be helpful. The most effective ways to achieve the goal on this stage are market research, a direct survey of the potential audience of customers, immersion in their environment and understanding of the specifics of the activity.
Selection of communication channels
Before, people used to communicate personally or used direct advertising. However, now the possibilities of communication have considerably expanded. This became possible due to the development of the media sphere, unlimited access to the Internet, the emergence of various social networks and instant messengers. When we talk about communication channels, we mean the most effective ways to convey a message to the audience. The choice of communication channels is the most essential task, as a result often depends on it. Thus, organizing any marketing campaign, use the following channels:
– WEB marketing. It is responsible for creation and promotion on the Internet the corporate website, landing pages, blogs, questions and answers sections, PPC advertising, training sites, etc .;
– SMM marketing which is the communication with the audience through Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram, Twitter, etc. and creating brand pages in the social networks. It also includes direct communication on interests, the publication, and promotion of information and news about the activities of the company, the creation of hype materials;
– Direct advertising which includes promotions, participation in specialized events, and a direct presence in the places where potential customers gather. This type of activity involves direct communication of a company representative with a consumer;
– Creation of informational materials for the press, cooperation with publications, PR, image articles, interviews, etc.;
– Direct marketing that is contacting users through the direct mailing of offers, company news, cases, information about promotions;
– Non-traditional marketing like “viral” or “guerrilla marketing”.
Content strategy is very important. Content is any text, graphic, audio and video materials about the company, its products and proposed solutions. When developing this strategy, you must consider:
– The interests of the audience;
– Used communication channels;
– Format of materials;
– The style of the information presentation;
– Structured and convenient perception;
– Sequence of publications;
The secret of a successful marketing campaign is an integrated approach. In other words, the effectiveness of the campaign lies in the systemic use of all possible interaction tools.
Get personal insider information that will allow to develop your business to new heights!