When it comes to hiring a project manager in the IT industry, it is very important that you turn to someone that has great experience in this field and regarded as being the best in the business. A project manager could be in charge of different processes that may be needed, which includes creating online games and its monetization, the creation of mobile and computer applications as well as developing software and websites for businesses.
Does my project need a project manager? If you are wondering where exactly to put a comma between “hire can not be refused”, then let’s understand together.
At first glance, the manager responsible for organizing project management is an employee whose services are easy to refuse. Why bring to work another person who, apparently, has nothing to do with the creation of a modern attractive design or clean software code?
In fact, everything is somewhat different. Having 8 years of work and more than 200 successful projects, we declare with confidence: you cannot do without a project manager in IT. Project Manager is a magic wand, without which the high-quality development of your site is impossible; a universal soldier who, like no one else, knows all the nuances of your project and the link between you and a team of specialists.
This is a person who understands you at a glance, a specialist who will help you navigate what your business needs.
RESPONSIBILITIES PROJECT MANAGER
The whole essence of the work is to ensure that “Get the job done” – to do the work efficiently, within the stipulated time and so that the customer says: wow!
The main objectives of the project:
- Listen to and understand your goals.
- Depending on what exactly the client wants, a project package is formed that will be aimed at achieving the goals set.
- Help to identify benefits
- Your advantages – this is the key that will help to declare itself in a favorable light, emphasize its uniqueness and attract the attention of potential customers.
- Arrangement and control of tasks performed by each specialist
- The duties of a specialist include a holistic view of your project. If the designer looks at his task from the point of view of design, programmer – code, front end – layout, then the project manager combines all these elements into one puzzle. He ensures that every detail has found its place and works exactly as needed.
- Timing control
Project management: what else is needed?
Without a good PM, not a single self-respecting (and its customers) web studio can do. Every specialist working on the site has his own vision of how exactly the work should be done.
The absence of such a specialist leads to the fact that all this work will not be structured.
Why choose us as a project manager in Digital Agency London?
Irrespective of what is your current requirement in the sphere of IT industry and what product your business would like to receive in the end, it is important to get along with applying to IT project management specialists. Our company is regarded as one of the best IT specialists on the market, whilst thousands of satisfied customers already appreciated our services and obtained market-leading products via the use of our company’s services. Each project is analyzed individually and approached in the way that our client does not only obtain the state of the art tool that can be found on the market but it is also made to last and propel the business to a new level!
Project management particularly useful when our clients require to create an online game and monetize it so that profits can be made in the long term. The market is extremely competitive as there are thousands of similar products that are available online and in order to win the hearts of online players, it has to be tackled well.
Our project manager will strongly and efficiently cooperate with the marketing team, which will carry out an in-depth analysis of what our client needs and how the product can be tailored to these needs. Our IT project manager carefully asses what competitors currently have and what they might come up with in the future. All these in-depth analyses are combined together and the directives are given to the development and design team, which will make the state of the art product that will be made to last!
Every step that the project manager makes is intended to contribute to the final product development. The final product is not only about to be made to last but also made to be successful. Every single advantage that your potential competitor may have is taken into account and a viable remedy against the problem is developed. It could be game features, unique graphics, motions, positioning, cartoon or real-life themes, etc. Everything that may play into your hand and will allow you to have a competitive advantage will be used efficiently and effectively. This is why our company is regarded as the best IT project management firm in the industry. You can always rely on us as we will produce the best product that can be made on the market today!
How to hire an IT project manager and what criteria such person or incorporated body must have?
There are certain criteria that everyone has to use when searching for the right IT project management firm. We strongly believe that our successful record showcases that our company is extremely successful project management specialist hence we proudly declare the following criteria:
- Please never pay attention to generic descriptions, as usually there is nothing that lies behind it.
- It has to be decided exactly what you need and what criteria the final product should have, then talk to potential candidates and analyze whether they come in line with your expectations.
- Please ask for references from previous clients, particularly from those who had critical projects.
- Find out how a project manager can work under pressure and whether he can be up against problems.
- Find out everything with regards to the methodology that is used.
- Please look, at the portfolio of the products that a project manager already finished as it will provide a crystal clear picture of who the IT project manager you are dealing with!