Many people dream of starting a business with YouTube, but not everyone succeeds in catching a wave of hype and becoming a successful video blogger.
There can be many reasons for this. For example, people shoot about things that are interesting only to a small audience. To succeed, you need to make a lot of effort.
Here, as with the site – you need to create a channel, not for earnings, but people. You need to make useful and relevant content, attract subscribers, and only then think about channel monetization. The primary goal is to become popular!
How to become a popular video blogger on YouTube?
- Original and unique video content;
- Channel topics should be of interest to the audience;
- Your own unique style and zest;
- to shoot videos that are not too long (5 – 20 minutes);
- Rollers should not be boring;
- to work on improving the content (high-quality video and sound);
- Use advanced programs at work (not free);
- Post new videos regularly (at least once a week);
- Analyze the audience to know their preferences;
- Do not forget about keywords and hashtags;
- Publish only allowed content;
- Share videos on social networks;
- Interact with the audience.
By following these guidelines, you can become a successful video blogger. And only after the “hype”, you should think about how to monetize your channel on YouTube.
Best ways to monetize your YouTube channel – Digital Agency London
All methods are divided into “Black” and “White”. Fortunately, there are more legal ways, which means that you may feel free to choose what suits you.
Method number 1.
1. Adsense Video Ads
The most popular and affordable way to earn money on YouTube channel. AdSense is the largest ad network on the Internet. To activate ads in the video, you need:
Activate video ads
-Go to the “My Channel” menu;
-Go to the “Creative Studio”;
-Click on “Video Manager”, and then on “Video”;
-Click on “Channel”;
-Select “Enable Monetization”.
2. Fulfill 2 requirements per year
At least 4,000 hours of video viewing; More than 1000 subscribers on the channel.
Partners can rely on the personal support of managers, as well as take part in various training or test new monetization tools.
Method number 2. Collaboration with Media Networks
Media networks are another way to monetize your videos through advertising.
If you do not want to work with AdSense, you can use the services of companies that are willing to pay from 70% to 90% of the revenue for impressions and clicks on advertising.
What is the difference between Google AdSense and media networks?
- AdSense is a direct affiliate of YouTube;
- Media Network is an intermediary between the channel and YouTube;
- When working with media networks, channel revenue can grow by 30-40% due to additional advertising formats and an individual approach to each channel;
- AdSense may block access to monetization without trial for a strike;
- With media networks, the minimum withdrawal is lower and it is easier to withdraw money.
Which media network to choose?
It all depends on your channel and the audience that is watching you. Large companies carefully select channels. In the less popular networks, there is also no point in poking around, as they can deceive.
Work on the channel and only work with trusted media networks to avoid unnecessary problems. Determining a good affiliate program is quite simple if you know who has been working with it for a long time.
Method number 3. Sale of advertising spots in commercials
The most profitable way to make money on YouTube, but it requires more effort than AdSense and media networks combined. First, you need to look for advertisers. And not every major advertiser will work with untwisted channels.
Therefore, this method is more suitable for YouTube channels, which everyone is hearing about. Secondly, you need to be creative and present advertising unobtrusively.
Method number 4. Donate from streams
To understand the essence of this method of making money on YouTube, you need to understand the terms. Donat, in this case, is a donation from the audience. The stream is shooting video in real-time (live broadcast).
This method is very popular among young people and even schoolchildren. Before you receive money from viewers, you must, of course, become a popular streamer. Next, you need to activate
Live Broadcasts on YouTube and download the program: Open Broadcaster Software.
The next step is to choose a service for receiving donations: DonationAlerts.
Method number 5. Affiliate programs
The easiest way to start making money on YouTube. It doesn’t matter how many subscribers you have and how long the channel has been created. At any time, you can take a review on any site. These include various online stores, projects for earning on the Internet, service services … anything where there is a referral or affiliate program.