Today, some people confuse digital marketing with Internet marketing, and e-commerce, or even consider that this is the usual automation of business processes, simply in some other, digital form. Therefore, it is something different. This type of marketing (Adrenaline Studios deals with it), is not only an attraction of the customers through the Internet, but using digital technologies to retain them as well. Today, it has started to be used widely as the blockchain appeared.
What is included in digital marketing
It uses a variety of different tools:
- Digital TV and online radio;
- SMS and MMS;
- Advertising in applications, instant messengers, and online games;
- SEO and SEM;
- Affiliate marketing (here the webmaster get awards for attracting visitors and buyers);
- Advertising on interactive and outdoor LED screens, self-service terminals;
- Email marketing;
- Contextual advertising, banners and teaser ads;
The blockchain is decentralized, and therefore the data stored in this way have the highest level of protection. It will change the advertising industry and the principles of its operation since it will eliminate intermediaries as a “class”. Therefore, blockchain belongs to the top digital marketing strategies in 2019. Now business owners place ads on Google or FB platforms that make money from it. However, they can decide to start working on Ethereum based platforms. It will make all the operations cheaper and business will start giving more profits.
Digital TV with Digital Agency London
It is the most popular and prominent representative of digital marketing. If you use it, you know that it has been changed during the last 2 years. It is possible to access the Internet from the TV, buy a game or access to a film, and check your email or your social network page.
Here are the basic digital marketing strategies for business.
- Combine the final goals of your business and the goals of digital integration;
- Wisely determine who will use your product. The target audience must be known before you start your business;
- Formulate the best, unique and unusual selling proposition which will interest people;
- Find the best-working channels and tools to be used for promotion of your final product and/or service;
- Think thoroughly about the content digital marketing strategies – they must be conveyed to your target audience;
- Prioritize your tasks. You should arrange them very carefully. Think about these tasks, performers, deadlines beforehand. Certainly, you should determine the budget that will be used for the launch of digital marketing strategies in 2019;
- Check how the other companies dealing with similar products and/or services work;
- Organize a quiz to learn if your digital marketing strategies in 2019 work correctly;
- Represent your brand, business, services using social nets, mass media, the Internet, etc.
- Try to evaluate intermediate results and correct your digital marketing strategies if something goes wrong.
Things to remember:
- You must attract consumers and customers as participants — creators, distributors, commentators. In digital marketing, they cannot be passive viewers.
- Think more widely: without the constant involvement of people in the process, success is impossible. That is, you need effective planning and an extremely clear proposal.
- Content ceases to depend on special distribution methods, restrictions on the types of supported devices. It must be relevant, otherwise, you will not get constant interest from consumers.
- Correspondence with the participants is carried out only with their consent, based on the preferences of each. If consumers are interested in the information provided and they want to share it on social networks, the company will achieve greater results.
In the digital world, it is impossible to manage news, because consumers are faster than companies. Therefore, you will have to change your approach to work. Digital technologies will help you.
The best marketing strategies for your small business
The following marketing strategies are ideal for the typical budget range and small business goals. Here is a list of small business marketing strategies that work:
1. Advertising mailing
Promotional mailing involves collecting e-mail addresses of potential customers and customers, sending them regular emails and receiving them to open or link to these emails.
2. Content marketing
Unlike direct advertising of your products and services, content marketing is aimed at reaching the target audience through informational or entertaining content. The idea is that when your target audience is attracted to this content, as a result, they learn about your business. The content you use can be presented in any of the following formats:
For businesses, blogging means posting updates regularly on your blog or website. Although blogging is the technical part of advertising marketing, it often requires a separate plan because it is a recurring project. Blogs should be updated regularly, in contrast to documents, case studies or “About Us” pages.
4. Marketing in social networks
Using sites like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Snapchat and Pinterest to promote your business means that you are using social media marketing.
5. Pay Per Click Advertising
Click-to-play (CTR) is simply an online form of advertising where you pay for the clicks you receive from online advertising. Typically, these are the ads you see when you enter a search engine keyword and see results. But RZK ads are also present on other sites and even some sites on social networks. Google Adwords and Bing Ads are two examples of networks that allow businesses to buy RAC ads.
6. Posters and leaflets
Displaying posters or distributing leaflet leaflets is essential for small businesses who need to exit the market in a particular location. This is because they are typically displayed and distributed in a specific area. For small businesses where important is the place, flyers and posters should be an integral part of their small business marketing plan.
7. Print advertising
One of the most traditional approaches to marketing is print advertising – simply buying advertising space on print media, such as newspapers, magazines, newsletters, direct mail, or October pages. While this may seem like “old school” to be at odds with online marketing strategies, there are reasons why they exist, they are still effective.
8. Referral marketing
As the name suggests, referral marketing is about getting new leads and selling referrals. These may be your existing customers or other people who just know about your business. If you have ever participated in Tell a Friend program where you get a discount or a hot, recommend a product or service to friends, then you have participated in a marketing referral.
9. Event Marketing
Small businesses, especially those that have a showcase or service to the local community, can also run a simple event program that engages their target audience. This approach is known as event marketing. The idea is that when you create an event, your target customers will come together in the same place. Here they can buy your products or at least find out about your brand. Here are some examples of event marketing:
10. Business partnership
To make your small business stronger, sometimes it’s better to look for other small businesses and get together. This can be a form of cross-promotion of each other’s products, combining some of your products together, or joint events for your customers.
If your business sells organic sunscreen, you can find a business that makes eco-friendly swimwear and ties your products together for summer advertising. A lawn care business may want to partner with housekeeping services and offer joint house cleaning in the spring.
A wedding photographer can collaborate with other wedding-related businesses such as a baker, typographer and wedding accessories supplier, and have a large salesroom. By combining your resources, your audience with the tannic, you can help each other grow.