Marketing moves from offline and store shelves to the digital world. Therefore, digital marketing companies in the UK have become so popular: the number of people, who want to use their services, is constantly growing. The flood of Adrenaline Studios clients is increasing as well — all of them need the help of the professional agency, dealing with project management and digital marketing.
What is digital marketing in Digital Agency London?
If earlier, in order to promote business online, it was necessary to simply develop a standard website and make several advertising posts in social networks, today these online technologies are no longer enough. Recently, digital marketing has become very popular. What it is and how it works, you can find out by reading this article.
Digital marketing is successfully used in online training, online stores, real estate agencies, as well as in advertising the brand of serious companies. Digital technology is a key success factor in any area of business. During the advertising campaign, the main thing is to understand the desires, plans, and requests of consumers. Analysis of user behavior and their data (date of birth, location, etc.) allow you to create a plan that will help a potential client to easily achieve the goal.
It is very important that there is a definite agreement between the company’s commercial goals and customer requests. Digital Internet marketing as a whole is part of everyday life. After all, we all use different entertainment digital channels and Internet applications. Online marketing involves not only studying the target audience but also communicating with it.
What channels are digital?
In the first place are the Internet and all devices that provide access to it (phones, tablets, laptops, etc.). Other channels include:
- local networks. These are online networks of enterprises or districts of the city through which users can play, communicate and exchange the necessary information. At this point, the local networks are connected to the Internet;
- digital television. It has practically supplanted the analog one and is becoming increasingly integrated with online applications every day. Now everyone can easily get through the social networks or get the latest news through the TV;
- mobile devices. If earlier information about any product or service was delivered via SMS messages, today you can install branded applications or WOW calls to your phone;
- tablets. By installing special programs, the user can watch movies, play games, use social networks, and more. Some people cannot imagine life without these gadgets, so they can consume information around the clock;
- interactive screens. These are pos-terminals installed in shops, cafes, on the street. This is an alternative replacement for traditional outdoor advertising. This type of media allows you to work very closely with customers;
- Digital gadgets. These are devices that collect information and then transfer them to other media. These include fitness bracelets, smartwatches and more.
The efficiency of these companies
Digital marketing companies in the UK use their work video content. You can probably think, “What’s new here? After all, YouTube has been existing around for many years. ” In addition, it is proved that the more video brands exhibit in their social networks, the higher their conversion becomes: the consumer’s view requires something new, and the video content perfectly fulfills the role of this novelty.
Secondly, mobile devices are confidently ahead of the screens of desktop computers. Have you checked your business pages statistics? Take a look and make sure that over 75% of the content is viewed by users from mobile devices. For reference, if you are in trend, and your site has only a mobile version, search engines will not force you to create a version for a desktop computer. Google will appreciate you highly without it.
Programmed electronic assistants (like Siri) change the relationship with search engines. People prefer to use them when searching for information. Siri will only mark the arrival of new ways to optimize in the future. In 2019, the services of many companies that deal with digital marketing have become significantly more expensive, as the competition in the digital sphere is sufficient.
They proud with results
Top digital marketing companies in the UK are proud of the results. They use the latest technology for flawless digital marketing campaigns. They have mastered SEO, SEM, SMO, email and affiliate marketing and other performance-based tools that have redefined the way you communicate with your customers.
Their experts are able to use the latest tools to effectively optimize the marketing campaign. They focus on how satisfied the customer is. If the client is unhappy and writes to them, they try to find a solution to this problem. If the client is satisfied, but it is economically inefficient, it is also necessary to understand.
They try to work according to a scheme when an employee flexibly plans his working week. For each direction, he takes a limited number of tasks, if a new urgent task arrives, then it replaces one of those that were planned this week so as not to break the workflow. This is done in order not to switch once again and not to lose focus. Focusing on the main task is the most important thing.
Top UK digital marketing companies
The best companies in the UK that offer the service of digital marketing are the following ones:
- Digivate (London);
- Absolute Digital Media (Chelmsford);
- Be Found Online (London);
- Crowd (London);
- Loud Mouth (Belfast);
- DigitalZM (London);
- Toasteddigital (London);
- DigieGeeks (Coventry);
- Jaywing (Sheffield);
- Custard (Manchester);
- Thinking Juice (London);
- Web zesty (Manchester);
- Jellyfish (London);
- Pack (London);
- Momentum (London);
- Barracuda (London), etc.