What is video marketing?
Brands need a video marketing strategy – this idea is not new. What has changed is how important video has become on every platform and channel.
Videos are no longer just part of your overall marketing plan. This is central to your outreach and campaigning especially in your social strategy.
Video absolutely dominated social media. networks. Four of the top six channels through which global consumers watch videos are social channels.
If you are not engaged in the creation of video content, then you probably do not know about the current trends and tendencies of Internet marketing. For a large number of videos, it is very important that they are effective for your target audience in order to be useful. You have the ability to shoot 4K video even with your phone in hand.
2016 saw the surge in popularity of video as a content marketing format. In 2017, video climbed to the top of the list of marketing tactics. Video as a tactic has probably been rationalized by your creative team as a one-to-many game with a lot of emphasis on expensive production and little analysis.
2018 transformed video from a single marketing tactic into an entire business strategy.
What does 2019 mean for video marketing? 2019 is the year for video as a holistic business approach, meaning that video content will be created by all teams in a conversational, actionable and measurable way.
Videos are useful for more than just entertainment. Videos on landing pages can increase conversion rates by over 80%, and simply mentioning the word “video” in your email subject line increases your open rate by 19%. 90% of customers also say videos help them make purchasing decisions.
According to OptinMonster, 79% of consumers prefer product videos to text descriptions. At the same time, according to Cisco forecasts, by 2021, videos will account for 82% of all Internet traffic. There are only two years left to master video marketing for a solid five.
But video has not only changed the way businesses in the marketplace and shoppers buy; it has also revolutionized how salespeople connect and convert leads, and how service teams support and delight customers. In short, videos are incredibly useful throughout the flywheel, not just for building brand awareness.
Video can be a versatile tool for sellers throughout the buyer’s journey, and it can do much more than just generate engagement.
Knowledge-driven videos, team meeting videos, support video calls, and customer stories are just a few of the ways video can create a more thorough, personalized customer support experience.
Who needs video marketing?
- for entrepreneurs
- for marketers
- for YouTube channel owners
- for bloggers, video bloggers;
- for SEO specialists and SMM managers;
- for everyone who wants to make money on YouTube;
Benefits of video marketing
- Video is number 1 according to research for 2019
- How to use videos to increase sales
- Video Marketing Helps Recognize Brands
- Increases interest
- Increases website conversion
- Builds trust and user loyalty
- Accelerates purchasing decisions
- Increases social media coverage
- Improving distribution (viral video)
What is included in video marketing
Drawing up a promotion strategy (goals, target audience)
- Figuring out the purpose for making a video
- Target audience portrait
- Audit of your site / product / service
- Analytics of all keywords (compilation of the semantic core)
- Choosing videos for shooting a video taking into account the niche of the business
- YouTube channel audit (if available)
- Development of the concept of your brand image (psychotype of your viewer)
Creating a video
- script and idea development
- brainstorming and concept preparation
- departure to the location
- video shooting
- installation of rollers
- work with audio
- drawing graphic clips
Posting video content to social media
- Youtube channel creation and design
- Youtube channel optimization
- Optimizing Youtube Videos
- Adding videos to Youtube
- Embedding video on the site
- Adding to Facebook and Instagram
Setting up and maintaining video advertising
- Adwords Advertising Youtube ·
- Adjusting tracking pixels
- Interaction with popular bloggers
- Native placement of videos on sites
- Native posting of videos on social networks
- Advertising in mobile applications
Analysis and analytics of efficiency
- Analysis of the effectiveness of the video
- Youtube channel audit
- Video conversion analytics
VIDEO MARKETING AGENCY
Video production is a creative process that results in either a tool, a masterpiece, or a piece of trash.
The creation of videos for the needs of a business is a process that must be organized from the moment of the idea, and up to the moment of calculating the feasibility of the funds spent. This process, its organization, implementation and supervision, is called video marketing. What is observed now is often far from the concept of video marketing.
Our studio is a video marketing agency that combines many services and services, one way or another related to the creation of videos for business needs.
WHAT ARE WE DOING?
We create videos for business with an understanding of the varieties, subtleties and nuances.
We help businesses to develop, we promote businesses with the help of videos: on websites, in social networks, on YouTube channels.
We create commercials.
We support video bloggers: ideas, scenarios, collaborations.
WHO NEEDS VIDEO MARKETING?
For businesses. Small to large.
Bloggers. Blogging is the same business of building a personal brand.
To consumers. To understand the offer and form your needs.
The sections of the Adrenaline Studios website contain all the necessary information: about types of videos for business, about video bloggers and collaborations, about brand promotion on YouTube and other social networks using videos, about the tasks that video marketing solves, about advertising cases and about successful business and blogging YouTube channels.
Video marketing is the most important tool for the present and the future. But the one who uses this tool earlier than the competitor always gets the most benefit.