In order for your product to continue its life after creation and to be able to succeed in the market, you need to develop a brand marketing strategy.
The marketing strategy of brand promotion is based on information about the market and consumer audience. In the absence of such, a preparatory stage is conducted to study the market situation and determine the target segments of consumers.
Specific objectives depend on the specificity of products/services, the geography of their distribution, the characteristics of target consumer groups, characteristics of brand positioning, etc., which implies the use of individual scenarios of ongoing projects.
What is a brand strategy is quite simple – Digital Agency London
Obviously, this is a strategy for creating, developing, changing and adapting to the brand market, which is a solid, unique and attractive image inherent in a product or group of products united by common identification symbols. This image is based on the consumer’s consciousness (and perhaps even in the unconscious), he “helps” the consumer to make a “right” purchase in the face of difficult choices that will solve his “problems”.
Of course, the product itself (or group of products) must correspond to this image. And as a result, we should see the brand – the object of consumption, which enjoys a high degree of customer loyalty, which is also sold at a higher price. Money, and only money, just business, nothing personal.
But when we talk about strategy, the question of goal-setting arises. Why brand strategy, what goal is planned to achieve with it? As already said – money? And no. Yes, money is the fuel and the meaning of any business, but the brand, as was said, is an image in consciousness. How correctly measure the image of money? How suitable is the “ruler”? For a brand, financial performance is only indirect performance indicators. And to put them at the forefront is incorrect, illogical.
Trademark for brand
Trademarks or established brands eventually lose their position in the market, despite the approved high quality of the product, when consumer loyalty is not supported by anything, they begin to lean towards the products of competitive companies.
Therefore, if you want to not only win, but also keep your customers for life, expand the company’s market share or capture new segments and niches, you should create a strategic basis, or rather a brand promotion strategy.
An effective strategy progressively moves the product to the target, coordinating tactical events and defining the concept of brand positioning in the market.
Brand recognition, holistic perception, emotions and impressions embedded in the product (service), the vision of the product in perspective are all functions of the brand strategy. The product development program preserves the entire product concept, inspires consumers with the right emotions.
Brand marketing strategy development includes:
- Defining the target group of the future brand, the concept of brand positioning. We conduct a thorough analysis of the target segment, with the selection of the group with which to contact the product;
- Development of individual messages (emotional messages) – basic communication strategy;
- Development of evidence for the message for each group of the target audience;
- Definitions of a set of impressions – an opinion that must be formed in the subconscious of each group of the target audience;
- Formulating brand ambitions for a future brand.
What is a brand marketing strategy?
Brand marketing strategy is a comprehensive program to develop product identity and increase its assets. It defines the key target audience of the product, lays the main idea of the brand and the attributes of its presentation, emotional and physical characteristics, visual image, pricing strategy, distribution channels, and communications for product promotion.
It predetermines its future – what the product will become, who will be its consumer, in what direction the brand will develop. Equally important is how the brand will communicate with the consumer. Therefore, the development of a brand promotion strategy includes planning a PR campaign and a detailed study of possible channels of communication with the target audience.
Developing a product development program on the market provides the following features:
- identify the shortcomings and problems of the current state of the business;
- identify the main needs of the target audience and create a new need, based on your product;
- to correct or create a new direction of development of the brand;
- emphasize the important competitive advantages of the company and highlight among the competitive-firms;
- create an image of the brand, the right impression about it, demonstrate its main idea and make the brand popular;
- strengthen market position and consumer confidence, create a strong bond with the audience and attract new customers;
- increase the value of tangible and intangible assets of the company.
The basis of the success of the brand is the heart of the strategy – this is the main idea, the basic principle, the advantage of the product and the reason for the purchase, which distinguishes the new product from the competitors. It is extremely important to follow the chosen strategy to the end – to manage the goods. This gives a great chance to firmly entrench in the minds of consumers for the long term and become a legendary brand.