The Internet is every minute in the process of development. This modern network requires decisions because it’s the only way to get the maximum result.
If you want to have information about current methods of promotion and advertising, it is worth exploring in detail the most popular and promising methods of digital marketing.
Today, Digital, first of all, is an advertisement that directly interacts with its consumers. After all, just a decade ago, any simple man in the street acted only as a consumer of the advertising product: we read advertising in the media, saw it on television and on billboards, etc. Now, with the help of the Internet, a web user is involved in the advertising process, so he himself makes a decision (or thinks he accepts) how to deal with this or that advertising product.
The advantages of combining digital media with Digital Agency London
If you think about the reasons for this trend, then the Internet is the main unifying medium for all these technologies, since All the examples cited for all the difference in placement, audiences and types of equipment (inside and outside buses, in taxis, in minibusses, in subway cars, in crossings, in shops, in squares and roads, outside and inside metro stations, at train stations and in airports, etc.) have a common management framework – the Internet (IP devices).
And in this regard, unlike many traditional media, they have not only the advantages of centralized and operational management but also the possibility of obtaining digital reports, almost online. This tendency to unite different digital IP media projects, and in completely different countries and continents, once again confirms that a new digital IP media has already been born.
Of course, holding a multi-format digital advertising campaign requires a lot of preparatory work: integrating different screens into a single plan, optimizing the number of impressions, receiving reports, etc. However, the advantages of this approach outweigh the disadvantages. Digital media more effectively deliver advertising to a significant audience.
In order to achieve a quick return on investment, it is important for manufacturers and sellers of goods to convey information to a specific category of consumers. Broad coverage is not so important if the audience is not targeted for this type of product or service. This is where digital OOHs make it possible to achieve a significant shift towards directional, highly accurate advertising.
- Website creation and optimization is the main channel or tool.
- Flash games, banners, videos and more.
- Social networks.
- “Smart” gadgets, as well as special applications for the iPhone and iPod – all this has brought digital advertising to a new level.
The most effective types of digital marketing:
- Contextual advertising. This type of website promotion uses methods that have already become classics, while, thanks to the introduction of new algorithms, contextual advertising allows increasing the amount of traffic on the website. With proper configuration and appropriate investments, first results can be obtained in the first 12 hours;
- Passive promotion based on content adaptation to popular key phrases. Thanks to SEO, it is possible to significantly increase the amount of organic traffic, while the number of investments is fully justified by the result. The problem is the speed of the result, so this method is not used as the only way to advance;
- Display advertising. Banners have become a familiar element of any web page, but for more than 10 years this method has been used to popularize Internet resources, services, and products. The main advantages are the simplicity and speed of launching ad campaigns, as well as a variety of targeting options. As in the case of contextual advertising, this method is also very expensive;
- Email marketing. Many emails have long been buried, having been thrown into a large chest with the rest of the outdated methods;
- Conducting PR campaigns. Western companies regularly use this method of promotion, while it is comparable to the effectiveness and speed of contextual advertising;
- Content Marketing. A rather new kind of promotion, the concept of which was formed along with the development of the Internet. The main requirement is the use of text and media materials that can attract customers with its content.
Our agency is ready to cooperate, providing project management and digital marketing, using the last trends, such as:
- Media content. Text materials are the basis for all types of materials in the network, while next year it is worth concentrating on the increased number of video materials. Laziness is an engine of progress, and even with the indisputable importance and availability of text materials, watching a video allows you to simplify the perception of information, making it more native to humans;
- The popularity of social networks is declining daily, as modern instant messengers have practically replaced them. The presence of groups, simplification of targeting, communication with clients without intermediaries, all this increases their effectiveness against the background of social networks. In 2019, you should adapt your own content for distribution in instant messengers, this will attract more traffic;
- Mobile traffic. The number of mobile devices has increased by a factor of 2–3 over several years, so the mobile traffic segment has long exceeded 50%. Adaptation of websites and applications for mobile platforms will increase the number of visitors and customers.