IT audit from the engineers of our studio is a system process consisting in obtaining and evaluating objective data on the current state of the company’s IT systems. Our agency is working in the sphere of project management, and its audit, ready to offer solutions to all its clients.
As our practice of introducing integrated information systems shows, quite often the situation occurs when the project is completed, the system is implemented, but there are such flaws:
- extremely low system performance;
- “Braking” of the system when users work;
- the complexity of the development of the system due to non-optimal code;
- absence or low quality of technical support from the implementers;
- the need to use the functionality of the managed application (web-clients);
- problems in the work of distributed databases.
To solve such problems, we suggest you conduct an IT audit of an information system on the platform “8”. According to the results of the audit, we are ready to offer ways to change situations and a clear plan for a set of measures to eliminate the defects found.
Why do we need a comprehensive IT audit in Digital Agency London
Comprehensive IT audit – a detailed survey of the company’s IT infrastructure, as a result of which the customer receives systematized information and a summary of its current state, as well as recommendations for improving the efficiency of its operation.
- obtaining information about the current state of the IT infrastructure of the enterprise;
- identifying problem areas and shortcomings of the company’s IT infrastructure and determining its compliance with current business objectives;
- obtaining recommendations to improve the reliability, performance, and efficiency of IT systems;
- obtaining recommendations and a plan for the development of the organization’s IT infrastructure;
- rationalization and reduction of IT costs;
- information risk assessment.
- inoperability, poor performance, and inefficiency of your IT infrastructure;
- obsolescence of equipment or software, desire to upgrade IT infrastructure;
- integration of several IT infrastructures with mergers of companies;
- the creation of a new IT infrastructure (an audit of the correctness of its work is necessary);
- high costs of support and maintenance of IT systems.
Following the recommendations issued after the IT audit will improve the performance, reliability, and security of your IT infrastructure, as well as reduce the cost of its operation and support. A regular survey of IT infrastructure along with customer care will ensure the stability and uninterrupted operation of your organization.
The main objectives of the IT audit are to analyze the information infrastructure for compliance with the requirements of the business, modern concepts, technologies and approaches, the required speed of the company’s business processes, as well as the recommendations of leading manufacturers of equipment and software. A qualified and timely audit of the IT infrastructure, characterized by the high quality of all the processes, gives you a guarantee of the reliable and efficient functioning of the elements of IT systems and the entire infrastructure of the enterprise as a whole.
Who is this service for?
IT audit is primarily useful for enterprises that want to have real data on the position of their business here and now. To do this, you need to get a valid assessment of the state of your IT infrastructure and outline ways to develop the existing system. A technical audit will help identify existing problems and get qualified recommendations for their elimination, optimize and improve the efficiency of all available resources. In particular, conducting an IT audit can help solve problems and provide answers to the following questions:
- What place should IT infrastructure take in strategic plans for enterprise development?
- Does the existing IT infrastructure fully correspond to the goals and objectives of the company’s business?
- How to optimize IT costs?
- How to identify and resolve problems associated with failures in IT systems?
- How to optimize the existing IT infrastructure for real business processes?
- How to help the accounting to solve all issues related to the inventory of computer equipment?
- Are the issues of information security and data access control adequately addressed?
- How is it possible to detect and minimize the risk of leakage of confidential information from the enterprise information system?
- Are there any shortcomings in the work of IT contractors?
- When is the most optimal modernization of IT equipment and software?
- What ways can you minimize the risk of data loss in case of possible system failures?
- Is it possible to reduce IT costs without losing infrastructure efficiency?
The management of the enterprise and the department of automation acquires the opportunity in the shortest time to obtain comprehensive information about the current state of the IT infrastructure. System administrators instantly receive data on the “bottlenecks” and “black holes” of the IT infrastructure and can make plans for the development of IT infrastructure in a quiet, not emergency mode.
At the end of the data collection, our specialists draw up an audit report, which gives detailed information on the current state of the company’s IT infrastructure.